A season that will start late but exceptional: the tourist offer of Eden camping on Lake Garda.Eden is a camping on Lake Garda that offers accommodations suitable for any need and for any family (and not): from mobile homes, to chalets in masonry, pitches on terraces limited by hedges to protect your privacy. Anyone can find the one that suits them best, since they have been specifically designed to meet the tastes and needs of the most diverse types of customers as much as possible. Small and medium-sized four-legged guests are also welcome at Camping Eden, but they are only allowed in chalets and not in mobile homes.
Camping on Lake Garda with swimming pool for your family holidayThe fundamental requirement for a family holiday dedicated to relaxation and fun is to stay in an accommodation facility that offers a wide range of services that allow you to relax and have fun together without being forced to travel and drive every day! For this and many other reasons Camping Eden is the perfect place to spend your family holiday on Lake Garda. As you will have understood by now, we care very much about our guests and we have arranged as many services as possible to make their stay with us comfortable and fun: from the bar and restaurant, to the minimarket, the private beach, the sports fields, the TV area and the playground outside. But the area most loved by those who stay with us, especially with families, is certainly the swimming pool area, where adults and children can share moments of joy and fun! We have set up two pools in the lower area of the campsite, one of which is low for the safety of children and one high for adults. Then there is another pool in the upper area, so that wherever you are you have the opportunity to take a refreshing dip. To the delight of children, our swimming pools are completed by the Splash Park, a real water park with water games and slides where they can spend entire afternoons playing and enjoying the sunny days!
The structures of our camping on Lake GardaIn the accommodations of our camping on Lake Garda you will find pillows, blankets and mattress covers, while you must bring your own sheets, towels and tea towels for the kitchen. If you wish, at the reception we rent sets of sheets, which however must be booked in advance. All the units are equipped with air conditioning, the cost of 1 euro per hour is not included in the price of the accommodation. We kindly invite you to contact us, for information about the rental price of the sheets, and about how to obtain the remote control and the card to activate the air conditioning service and how to top it up with credit.
A little big focus on the most suitable solutions for family holidays on Lake Garda.
1. VILLA EDEN: luxury mobile home with two bedrooms, large living room with kitchenette, sofa, two bathrooms with shower, toilet and sink, outdoor terrace. It can accommodate up to 4 + 1 person, for a total area of 48sqm. This is one of the most modern solutions of our campsite and the view of the lake makes it truly unique.
2. GIADA: mobile home ideal for large families, has three bedrooms, a full private bathroom, living room with kitchenette and outdoor terrace with lake view. It can accommodate up to 6 people for a total area of 33sqm.
3. VIOLA: two bedrooms and a bathroom, plus living room with sofa bed for this large and bright mobile home, with a total surface area of 30sqm. It accommodates up to 4 + 1 person.
4. PARADISE: 35sqm for 4 people, two bedrooms and two bathrooms in the name of comfort and privacy, luxury furnishings, of a much higher level than the average standard for the category. The outdoor terrace overlooking the lake completes the proposal
5. AZZURRA: more compact mobile home in terms of surface (24sqm) but with two bedrooms and a complete bathroom, plus living room with sofa bed and kitchenette. Also in this case, the outdoor terrace becomes the plus of the structure.
These are the mobile homes on Lake Garda that are ideal for the needs of one or two families, even with very young children. If, on the other hand, you need real brick apartments, without giving up the services that only a touristic village like ours can offer, here are Eden's proposals:
1. DELUXE CHALET for 4 + 1 people, total area 75sqm, therefore really big. Two bedrooms, a complete bathroom, living room with kitchenette, outdoor terrace overlooking the lake and furnishings with attention to every detail.
2. CHALET GIGLIO: 35 / 40sqm and two bedrooms, living room with sofa bed or extra bed, kitchenette, bathroom and terrace.
The services of the Eden camping on Lake GardaThe Camping Eden Village is a campsite on Lake Garda that offers its guests an infinite number of services, to make their stay unforgettable in this corner of land kissed by the gods. In particular, the following are present in our campsite:
- Large park with garden
- Private beach
- Showers and washbasins
- Bar, Restaurant and Pizzeria
- Fresh water pools of different depths
- Water slides
- Games room and children's playground
- Satellite TV
- Sports fields
- Bathroom for people with disabilities
Camping on Lake Garda for families: activities to doThe four-star camping Eden is not only a place to stay overnight, but also a place where your family can have fun and relax at the same time. We know that parents always try not to let their children get bored and we guarantee that this will not happen at the Eden family camping on Lake Garda. Between swimming pools, water parks, playgrounds and so on, it's really impossible not to know what to do. But we have some tips for you. For lovers of walking and nature: you can explore the area through the many paths and mountain trails that you find in the area. There are walks of all types, for beginners up to more experienced people, and you don't have to worry about the little ones because many routes are suitable for children. But the surprises don't end here because if you like sports, you'll be happy to know that the lake is renowned for the many sports that can be done both in water and on land. Among the most popular you will find: ● sailing
In short, you can choose many ways to spend your days, not to mention the beautiful beaches near the Eden campsite on Lake Garda, one more characteristic than the other, the historical and cultural sites, museums, world-famous amusement parks and much more. The reception will give you all the information you need and help you choose the activities you like best, both indoors and outdoors of the structure.